- You don't speak any English at ALL
- You are under 18
- You would like to learn all the RULES and grammar before you attempt speaking
- Your main goal is to pass a language test
- You expect a corporate-style strict and structured class
- You believe that fun does not belong in a learning environment
- You have a basic understnding of English (pre-entermediate to upper-intermediate levels are ideal)
- You are over 18
- You would like to improve your English by immersing yourself in an English-speaking environment
- Your main goal is to improve your speaking skills
- You enjoy a casual learning environment and a relaxed atmosphere
- You believe that learning should be fun!
Designer English (like designer clothing) is exclusive. It's not for everyone.
My approach is personal and I select individuals keeping group dynamics in mind.
The groups are kept small and intimate, so space is limited and admission is not guaranteed.